Complete weekly virtual and at-home activities to become a Norbert’s Reading Ranger! Once you’ve earned your badge, pick it up at the Children’s Library between June 28th and July 10th.
The final week of Norbert’s Reading Rangers is full of adventures! Complete at least 3 of the following challenges, and make sure to do the same for any previous weeks that you missed. Week 1, Week 2, and Week 3 are all still available to complete.
1. Go on a backyard camping trip with park rangers at Great Smoky Mountains National Park in Smokieee’s video.
2. Learn about amazing animals with the National Park Foundation’s ABCs of National Park Wildlife.
3. Complete the National Park Foundation’s Activities word search. Visit the Children’s Library if you’d like a printed copy!
4. Visit the Grand Canyon with Elmo, Murray, and Ranger Amala in the National Park Foundation’s videos.
5. Get outside with NatureBridge’s Sensory Scavenger Hunt, downloadable below. Physical copies are also available at the Children’s Library.
9. Take a virtual visit to a national park using any link from the National Park Foundation’s article.